Davis & Brown Labs has played an important role with providing analytical work for Grand Strand Water & Sewer for many years. Their honesty, experience, fair pricing and professionalism has been the main reason for this long-term relationship. We look forward to working together for many years to come. Thanks again for all your assistance.
Davis & Brown’s team of highly trained chemists, engineers, and environmental scientists can help make sure you are consistently in compliance with SCDHEC regulations. As a State Certified Laboratory, we are equipped with the latest technology available for the analysis, identification, and documentation of unknown samples. We have the experience and tools necessary to get you the most accurate results possible.
However, our business is more than providing accurate test results. Our data entry system identifies permit limit violations, and we notify you as soon as possible so you can make adjustments to avoid costly fines or penalties. Our friendly, professional, and experienced staff are eager to help you meet your analytical needs.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Davis & Brown Labs has so much to offer – an array of analytical tests, as well as good, solid consulting. As a long-term client, I can attest to their diligence in quality control and good, dependable results. The personal touches, such as following up with us to make sure we have collected all required monthly tests and guiding us through sampling protocol really means a lot. I feel like this company understands the true meaning of ‘relationship.’
We have been using Davis & Brown for all of our testing required by the state and have never had any problems with results. Mr. Ward and Mr. Fields have been very helpful in getting any and all tests processed in a timely manner. Their great service removes a large part of worry away from my operation and gives me time to concentrate on other matters.
- AIM 600 Digestion System
- Dionex DX120 Ion Chromatography Unit
- Dionex ICS – 2100
- Fisher DU 100 – Distillation
- Midi-Vap 3000 – Cyanide Analyzer
- rAPID-T Discrete Analyzer
- Shimadzu TOC 5050
- Perkin Elmer Optima 2100 DV ICP
- Perkin Elmer Optima 8300 ICP
- Perkin Elmer PinAAcle 900Z Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Thermo Evolution 220 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
Wastewater Operation & Maintenance
Davis & Brown’s wastewater operation & maintenance services eliminate the personnel headaches inherent to the day-to-day operation of your treatment facility. When you partner with us, our Class A, B, and C operators take this burden off of your team.
- All of our operators maintain the proper classifications and up to date training needed to efficiently run your treatment plant. We also design log sheets to ensure proper record keeping for your facility.
- We can identify and implement cost saving improvements for your facility. Our operators are full time professionals that have experience running all types of treatment plants. This gives them a unique perspective that can be used to identify improvements that will provide you with the best return on your investment.
- We can customize the level of service to meet your needs and budget. Our number one priority is the efficient operation of your facility.
- As certified FAA Part 107 Unmanned Small Aircraft (i.e. drone) operators, we can use drones for safer and faster data acquisition.
Whether you want to turn your treatment over to a full-time Class A operator or have a temporary need due to a personnel issue, Davis & Brown Operation and Maintenance can help.